Summer 2020 Info
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR SUMMER 2020 AT SCC!
**COVID-19 UPDATE – “WAITLIST” INFORMATION**
Until more information becomes available regarding the upcoming summer, all new enrollments will automatically be placed on a “Waitlist”. A $2,000 (for weeks between 6/29 – 8/21) and $500 (for weeks between 8/24 – 9/4) deposit (per child) will hold a camper’s spot on the Waitlist and the Waitlist deposit is fully refundable under all circumstances (if no space is available, if you decide not to enroll, or if camp is unable to open this season) – under this new modified enrollment structure, our camp families can maintain maximum flexibility within the current uncertainty while providing important information along the way to allow each of us to plan accordingly. Please click HERE to save a spot on the Waitlist and click HERE for more information on our Waitlist provided in email form.
- First Day of Camp: June 29
- Last Day of Camp: August 21
- First Day of Post-Camp: August 24
- Last Day of Post-Camp: September 4
- Camp program runs Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 3:30pm (except our 3 Year Old Mini-Day Program that ends at 1:00pm).
- SCC is a traditional program filled with a unique blend of age-appropriate activities, including aquatics, athletics, and the creative/performing arts. We also have a Tennis Club on the property with complimentary membership benefits for all camp families.
- Located in the heart of Southampton on a beautiful 17.4 acre property, including a Stepping Stones Campus (2.5 – 4 years old) & Main Campus (5 – 11 years old).
- In addition to our traditional camp season, we also run a 2-week Post-Camp Program from Monday, August 20 to Friday, August 31, with either 1 or 2-week enrollment options.
- Door-to-Door Transportation (Westhampton-Bridgehampton including Sag Harbor & The North Fork) included in tuition (round-trip) based on program selection
- Lunch and healthy snacks served daily with a variety of hot/cold nutritious options
When you enroll your child at Southampton Camp & Club, a portion of your tuition goes directly to the TLC STARFISH Foundation which provides underserved children with summer camp, educational, community and wellness opportunities. To learn more, click HERE.
Flexible Schedule Options
- 8 Weeks – $8,575
- 7 Weeks – $8,175
- 6 Weeks – $7,775
- 5 Weeks – $7,250
- 4 Weeks – $6,250
- 3 Weeks – $4,775
- 2 Weeks – $3,270
- 1 Week – $1,650
- 1 Week – $1,575
- 2 Weeks – $3,000
10% Enrollment Credit for those enrolled for 2-Weeks Post-Camp when enrolled for 6-8 weeks of the regular camp season at SCC.
5% Enrollment Credit for those enrolled for 1-Week Post-Camp when enrolled for 6-8 weeks of the regular camp season at SCC.
*5% tuition credit for our 3 Year Old Mini-Day program which runs from 9:00am to 1:00pm (bus transportation at 1pm not an option. Parent pick up only)
*5% Sibling Credit for 2nd and 3rd enrolled children
To learn more and see our Standard Tuition Rates, please click here
We would be happy to speak with you about Southampton Camp & Club and to answer any questions that you may have. Please feel free to call us directly at 516-953-5176 ext. 1 before June 6th and at 631-488-4700 ext.1 during the summer. You can also send an email to Fun@SouthamptonCC.com